Introduction

Hello!

My name is Tomasz and I am Unity Developer.

I started my adventure with programming not so long ago and I remember how difficult are the beginnings.

I learned programming mainly at home on my own, but also at work and at school.

On your own - it's not really true. I would not be able to create Unity games today without the help of the team that I currently work with. Together, we set the first steps in programming under the mentoring look of our employer.


I would like to use this blog to encourage you to learn programming and show how cool programming is. You will find here mainly tutorials for beginners. Mainly connected with Unity and games - because what can be more fun than playing games ... Creating games!



And I will try to show programming in a very, very simple way, so as not to bore you and myself :)

Comments

Popular Posts